- Students are required to sign in and out at the front desk every time they visit the CLC
- SACE classes and programs run between 9.00am – 3.00pm Monday – Friday
- Respect other students, staff and volunteers
- Respect the CLC space and TAFESA campus – Furniture, stationery, laptops, resources and dispose all rubbish in bins provided
- Strictly no smoking in the CLC courtyard/outdoor area and all areas with no-smoking signs
- No mobile phone use during class time without permission
- Students are expected to attend all enrolled classes and must arrive on time
- If unable to attend their lesson, the CLC must be notified
- If staff feel that a student’s behaviour or language is inappropriate the young person will be asked to sign out and leave the CLC for the remainder of the day
- For more serious incidents, the CLC Coordinator will collaborate with the student’s enrolled school in making an appropriate consequence
The CLC is a mature learning environment and all young people and staff have the right to work in a respectful and safe environment regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
On a more important note, the CLC is a positive environment for the young people to feel safe, happy and welcomed. We are here to support your needs and aspiratins and we look forward to having you here on your journey.
From the CLC Team